Event The Collection on the Square
Date Saturday Dec. 21
Where Yellow Door Art Studios
22760 Washington Street
When 10 am – 5 pm
Install 8 am on Saturday Dec. 21
Deinstall Saturday Dec. 21 at 5pm
• Artist/Artisan/Gallery agrees to make a donation of $30 to the St. Mary’s Arts Council and may also volunteer to make an additional donation upon receipt of sales. Checks should be made payable to St. Mary’s Arts Council.
• Artist/ Artisan/ or gallery representative agrees to be responsible for all sales and be present during the event business hours.
• Tables and table cloths are provided. Artists are responsible for any additional set up material.
• Artists/ Artisans agree to release an image of their work and images taken at the
event for general publicity purposes and for archiving on the St. Mary’s Arts Council website.
• Yellow Door Art Studios carries general liability coverage, however, artists or Gallery representatives are responsible for insurance coverage for their own work and are responsible for work while it is on display during the sale.
• We encourage all participants to promote “The Collection on the Square” through your various contact channels, email blast to clients, Facebook and Twitter posts, and posting on your website (if applicable).